- (2pcs) 6mm Pneumatic Push In Y Shape Tube-to-Tube Adaptor
Featuring a user-friendly push-to-connect design, this pneumatic Y tube-to-tube adapter makes it easy to instantly join tubes together. It's commonly used for oxygen delivery devices and other equipment using pneumatic piping.
The adapter's body is made from POM (polyoxymethylene) and it has a nickel-plated finish, which protects it from rust and other contaminants. With its six-angle wrench, it's ideal for installing in confined spaces too. It has an operating temperature range of 0°C to +60°C, a maximum operating pressure of 10 bar and works with dry air systems too. A simple push on the POM sleeve, and pull on the tube, will disconnect the adapter.
It's durably built and delivers reliable performance. You'll find this component used in air motors or compressors.
Features and Benefits
• Pneumatic Y tube-to-tube adapter
• Push-in 6 mm to two push-in 6 mm tube connections
• Operating temperature range of 0°C to +60°C
• Polyoxymethylene (POM) body material
• Nickel-plated finish
• Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar