- (2pcs) 8mm Pneumatic Push In Three Way Tube-to-Tube Adaptor
If you're after a fitting that's able to cope with high pressure, this pneumatic tee tube-to-tube adapter is a solid performer. It's used with equipment that delivers air via pneumatic piping, such as oxygen apparatus.
This adapter is made from polyoxymethylene (POM), which has outstanding resistance to abrasion and provides insulation. You can also fit it in confined spaces as it has a six-angle wrench. It has a maximum operating pressure of 10 bar and a temperature range of 0°C to +60°C. When you need to detach the adapter, all that's needed is a simple press on the POM sleeve and gentle pull on the tube.
This tee-shaped connection is used with vacuum mechanisms and other industrial applications. You can be sure that it's well-built and long-lasting.
Features and Benefits
• Pneumatic tube-to-tube adapter
• Push-in 8 mm to push-in 8 mm tube connection with push-in 8 mm branch tube connection
• Tee shape
• Operating temperature range of 0°C to +60°C
• Polyoxymethylene body material
• Nickel-plated finish
• Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar