- (2pcs) 8mm to 6mm Pneumatic Push In Straight Tube-to-Tube Adaptor
Looking to connect pneumatic tubes of two different sizes? This straight tube-to-tube adaptor is an easy-to-use choice.
One side has a 6 mm push-in connection and the other has a 8 mm push-in connection, so you can connect your tubing with just one touch.
The body is made of polyoxymethylene (POM) plastic, which is tough and has good corrosion resistance. This makes it well-suited for use in industrial environments. Thanks to its compact dimensions, it's a handy option when connecting tubes in tight spaces.
This adaptor is suitable for use with air only. You'll find this type of adaptor used in laboratories, work stations and repair shops to connect tubing used in compressed air cleaning.
Features and Benefits
• Pneumatic bulkhead tube-to-tube adapter
• Push-in 6 mm to push-in 8 mm tube connection
• Straight shape
• Operating temperature range of 0°C to +60°C
• Nickel-plated brass body material
• Maximum operating pressure of 10 bar